Data Protection - Privacy Statement
In accordance with General Data Protection Register 2018 (GDPR):
1. We keep computer and hard copy records in order to follow the progress of your therapy. We use a non-EU data storage facility.
2. We use strong passwords on our computers.
3. We will not disclose or provide your details to a third party without your written permission.
4. We may compile anonymized statistical data from time to time;
5. We keep your records for a period of seven years after your therapy finishes in accordance with the requirements of our insurers
If you would like access to your data or have any concerns about the use of your personal data, please get in touch (email [email protected] or use the click to email button on any page of our website).